The office of Financial Reporting, Analytics and Application is responsible for application development, analytics, business intelligence and reporting activities within the JHU Office of Finance.
FRAA responsibilities include:
- Working closely with Enterprise Business Solutions to create/enhance SAP BW/Business Objects reports
- Providing front-end development/support for PI Partners
- Enhancing and maintaining Sponsored and Finance dashboards
- Consolidating various datasets used by JHU Office of Finance
- Evaluating various IT solutions and providing guidance to JHU Office of Finance technical initiatives
- Development of internal applications created to streamline and simplify business processes within JHU Finance